Monday, January 24, 2011

Husband sez now whatchu doin

You need to know the right release point and it's best to pitch from the windup.And you can't just throw the ball down the middle and expect to get that strike.Cuz you leave a mess on the corners.So after 4 or 5 innings, I realize that I've forgotten the swiss replica watches most basic of pitching rules paint the corners.So since you have 2 chances to get that strike, I decided to get half-strikes.First time, get the inside corner and the next get the remaining pins on the outside.Also, finess definitely beats sheer velocity stuff ain't a thang without proper location.

Husband sez now whatchu doin, baby, you caint get a strike you throw the ball to the sides like that! Well, I say, I got the outs even if it ain't as pretty I'm a small Crafty Lefty, remember?! It's what we do.INow, it's the bottom of the 9th, I'm up, Husband suddenly notices that I'm ahead and sez Baby whatchu dooin you holdin the ball all wrong? replica brand watches Whatchu mean, wrong, boy I'm holdin it and throwin it and the balls are goin down, right? Well baby, you gotta hold it with these fingers here and put those fingers on either side, like that, then you got some control over the ball, see.

Boy, I got all the control I need, I'm gettin the outs, right? So I try to hold the ball the Right Way and of course, I can't control it worth %! and I only get a few outs.I think I see someone smirking as he grabs the lead.Lesson1 do NOT let someone screw with your mechanics if what you're doing is working.Lesson 2 do NOT let the opposition mess your replica watch gift mind.Lesson 3 do NOT throw the curve unless you need to get that pin on the inside cornerBy the way, bowling's a doozy has 10 innings don't let Husband get away with pitching your half of the 10th, too.Bowling has doubleheaders.